It’s time to dress up, ladies (and gentlemen)! If you’re one who normally prefers to dress “down” rather than “up”, you now have the perfect opportunity to show some sparkle by dressing up for all those parties and get-togethers in the coming weeks. And the simplest way? Through a good party dress.
Good things about The Dress:
1. You just throw it on – no need to worry about matching/coordinating as with separates.
2. There’s just something about wearing a dress that makes a woman feel instantly feminine and good all around (provided it fits well).
3. Dresses are easy to find and surprisingly cheap these days.
4. For even more penny pinching, use an old “Little Black Dress” and simply glam it up by adding on some statement jewelry like some chunky jewelled cuffs or an interisting necklace. If you still don’t have that LBD wardrobe staple (shame on you!), do yourself a favour and buy one today. Try Top Shop for some cool LBD’s that will last years. H & M also has finds that will keep your Christmas budget lean and healthy.
5. Lastly, don’t forget good undies. A good dress will look even more fabulous on you when you make the effort to wear the “streamlining” kind like shapewear. Its not cheap, but unless you are a pilates fanatic with buns of steel, it is so worth the expense.